AS A DESERT FESTIVAL ARTIST, YOU’RE REQUIRED TO TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FESTIVAL WITH OUR LOGO AND WITH THE PHRASE “PRESENTED IN THE 2017 DESERT FESTIVAL”.
Referring to the Desert Festival in all of your marketing and publicity will drive awareness and sales to your event, so be sure to follow the guidelines below.
- Refer to us in all caps as DESERT FESTIVAL or THE DESERT FESTIVAL
- Use our full title DESERT FESTIVAL 2017 where possible
- Refer to desfest.com as the only destination for ticket purchase – use the line “For bookings and info visit desfest.com” where possible.
- Use our logos for your marketing materials
- Use the name of your venue in your materials
- Refer to us as The Festival, Alice Festival, Old Mate Festival, etc.
- Link to another site for ticket sales. All ticket sales are purchased through desfest.com
- Distort, stretch, recreate or recolour the logo
DESERT FESTIVAL LOGO USAGE GUIDELINES
- The logo is available in EPS and PNG format:
- Black EPS (preferred) – for printing on all backgrounds
- White EPS – For printing on dark or black backgrounds
- RGB Black PNG (preferred) – for online use on all backgrounds
- RGB White PNG – for online use on black backgrounds
- It is important that the black logo is used where possible.
- Please only use white logo if the entire document is in black or dark colours.
- Please do not distort, stretch or recreate or recolour the logo.
Minimum Printed Size: For legibility, the logo must never be less than 15mm high in any usage.
Minimum Clear Space: The logo must always have adequate clear space around it; the clear space can be approximated as one sixth of the width of the logo (IE: if the logo is 60mm wide, then the clear space around it should be at least 10mm on each side)
The Festival logo should always appear first in any lists of partner, government, sponsor, funding body logos featured on collateral. The Festival logo should also be featured on your website and (where applicable) on your show’s official social media pages.